Friday, February 16, 2007

Where in the World Are We Going?

This weekend we will have a group come back from Uganda. They will have been a part of God's global purposes in a unique way. I wanted to pass along some dates for some upcoming mission trips we plan on taking in the not-too-distant future. If you are interested in going on one of these, please give me a call. I would love to talk to you about it.
  • Venezuela Partnership - July 12-18
  • Ecuador Partnership - August 31 - September 6
In addition, we are planning a trip to Ukraine in the late summer/early fall, and we have some possibilities of taking a trip to Asia in the fall.

Much more detailed information will follow, but I wanted to whet your appetite. Also, be on the lookout in early April for another OnMission 101 class.

--Curtis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Curtis, for these thoughtful blog entries. I enjoy reading your comments and your book recommendations (I enjoy John Piper, too), and your candor.