Thursday, February 1, 2007

WALKING WITH GOD

This morning is incredible! I love to get up early when it has snowed and see the untouched beauty of God's creation. He truly is an amazing and an awesome God! I am overwhelmed that this awesome God wants me to enjoy a close and intimate relationship with Him.

Sunday I begin a new series of messages entitled "WALKING WITH GOD." Over the next several weeks I will be sharing biblical principles that help us to have an intimate relationship with our heavenly Father. I pray that we can all say as the psalmist said,

"Whom have I in heaven but thee? And having Thee, I desire nothing else on earth." (Psalm 73:25 NEB)

Darryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, our pastor has posted. So, welcome to the blogoshpere!

Anonymous said...

Hello Darryl. Thank you for your leadership and compassion for the lost...thank you for being long suffering as some of us learn to be more aggressive in our outreach.