Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March Madness

I can tell that march madness is in full swing. Last night we had just about 40 people at open gym. I had to climb over three people just to get into the gym. OK, so it wasn't that full, but it was great to see everyone, and meet some new friends. Last night the Lord has really laid it on my heart to share the Gospel. At about eight o'clock, I got their attention and started right into it. These are a great bunch of young men, and they are really respectful and quiet when someone is speaking. Last night there was no major decisions, but the Lord helped remind me that I've planted a seed. I was talking with a friend of mine last night, and they encouraged me that the average person will hear the Gospel 7 times before they except Christ into their hearts. I heard this fact before, but it was good to know that maybe for some it was there first time hearing it, maybe it was there 6th time hearing the Gospel. I've come to understand that more and more people will listen to you, and do not mind you asking about there spiritual life. The hardest part, is opening up my mouth, After that the Lord helps me! I hope you are encouraged to share the Love of Christ with someone today. Take a friend golfing, or go bowling, or find something fun to do, and share what Christ has done in your life. Tell your friends, family, co-workers about Him.
My prayer for you all is to know, love, and become closer, and more like Jesus Christ every day!

Saved by Grace, through Faith in Jesus Christ.
-Ryan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard an old guy blew out his Achilles tendon trying to witness to some of those great young men. Maybe they will take up a collection for his surgery.