Tuesday, April 3, 2007

the gathering, week one

Just wanted to post, thanking God for His blessings on the gathering this past week. (For those new to Brainerd, the gathering is our new video venue at the BX with live music, and a simulcast message from our sanctuary). It was a great week, and we look forward to needing more chairs this week.

One thing I thought of on Sunday night...I was approached by a couple of people who asked me how everything went up at the BX on Sunday morning. When I thought for a minute, I realized that these people had volunteered some hours on Saturday mornings to pass out information about the gathering. Although they attended services in the sanctuary, they still were excited to see how God might use their efforts in other places. I thank God for that kind of spirit.

Curtis

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I agree. It is such an encouragement to know that people are praying for this new service and all the people attending. Just another thing I love about Brainerd.