Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blogging at Brainerd Baptist

I set up theBBCblog back in January and have had some fun with it. I thought I would share some things I have learned about blogging at BBC:

  1. Many people DON'T read it. That's OK! I am somewhat addicted to reading blogs, but I know there are a gazillion other worthwhile pursuits.

  2. Many people DO read it. That is great too. I have had people mention things to me that they have read the blog. So, that has been neat.

  3. My fellow BBCbloggers STINK at blogging. Just kidding. Seriously, I hope you feel shamed into blogging more.

  4. Blogging is instant communication, and has become a good place for me to think "out loud."
Having said that, my bbc blogging days have come to a close. If you want to read more of my thoughts (scary as that may be), you can keep track of those by visiting this blog!

Thanks for reading,
Curtis

1 comment:

Monica said...

Curtis, I am going to miss you & your family. I know that God has greater plans for you in Deleware. The church is blessed to have you as their senior pastor.
You have tought me so much in the 4 1/2 years that I have been a member of BBC. I will always remember hearing you preaching Gods word & feeling the holy spirit so strongly. :)

Thank you.