Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back to Blogging

I have taken a couple of weeks off of blogging, but I thought I would share a couple of random thoughts:
  • Having a little girl has to be one of the best things I have experienced in life!
  • Although people have asked about my wife and my new daughter, they have been quick to ask about my son as well. I have realized that Canaan has endeared himself to so many people. He is fortunate to be so loved, and I am blessed to have a son with so much personality.
  • My prayer for my daughter is that she inherit the sweet spirit of my wife. She already has gotten her mom's good looks. :-)
  • I am blessed to be among so many friends here at BBC who have shown their kindness and love for me in so many ways.
I am reminded in so many ways of the grace of God.
Curtis

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Congrats!! She is certainly adorable!

BCJ said...

Curtis,

Glad to see you back here, and rejoicing with you in the birth of your little girl. She has a wonderful mother and father and brother!

Anonymous said...

I understand about having a little girl. There is nothing else like it! I have 3 sons whom I love with my whole heart, but to a mother, a daughter is precious. There is something to be said about "Daddy's girls" too! I am thankful for my own Maddie and now your Charis, too. (I hope I spelled it right) Know that I pray for your family every week and I am glad to add the newest Hill to my prayers. God bless, Curtis!